This post about How to Make Your Home Smell Like Fall is sponsored by Grove Collaborative.
All opinions are my own.
Today, I'm allllll kinds of giddy, y'all. I'm sharing this AMAZING post in collaboration with Grove Collaborative and the new line of Mrs. Meyer's Fall Scents! Are you a Mrs. Meyer's fan? (You know I am!) She plays an integral role in making my home smell like fall right now. And we're giving away FREE sets of her fall line (valued at $30+) to I Should Be Mopping the Floor Readers with $20 purchases from Grove Collaborative (click here to grab yours). This is a very limited promotion (both time wise and in the amount of free kits available), so you'll want to jump on this one!
What's the best way to make your home smell like fall? Layering. Layer, layer, layer the fall scents! I love to use fall soaps, fall cleaners, and throw on a fall candle. I use a lot of the fall essential oils this time of the year, too.
My favorite fall scents are apple-ish in nature. The new Mrs. Meyer's Apple Cider Scent is one of my favorites around. Like my friend, Erin, said: "It makes you want to smell your hands all the time!" (She's referring to the hand soap there, but you probably got that).
Want to grab either the Mrs. Meyer's Apple Cider or Mum Scents for free? This promo is only good through the weekend (and while supplies last), so click below to find out how to grab your free kit.
Here's how to get either of these sets (and a fabulous Grove kitchen towel) for free:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
You don’t even have to leave your couch to sign up — but you do need to hurry. There are only a limited number of sets available and they always go quickly! Here’s how to get yours:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative by clicking here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up! Already a member? Click here for your offer!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket (this takes less time than microwaving a cup of apple cider!).
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you'd love to receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Grove Tip: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
I've been keeping the Apple Cider Scent in the kitchen area and the Mum Scent in the laundry room and bathroom areas. They both smell so awesome...and totally come together to make my home smell like fall.
How do you like to make your home smell like fall?
Don't forget to take advantage of this super exclusive deal.
Click here to grab your free Mrs. Meyer's Fall Scent pack.